With a variety of upgrades to suit your needs, every day on the road becomes special. You can use the upgrades for as long as you need, and create 'your own Kia' in the style you want.
The Kia Connect Store can be accessed from the Kia Connect app. If you do not have a Kia Connect app account with a Kia vehicle linked to it, you need to:
1. Activate the Kia Connect services in your Kia vehicle.
2. Download the Kia Connect app from the App Store or Google Play and log in or register an account.
3. Link your Kia vehicle to your Kia Connect app account.
Maximise your Kia’s acceleration and take on the roads with even more enthusiasm by powering up the front electric motor: this gives you an exhilarating burst of speed and allows you to experience improved off-road capabilities in mud and sand.
Let your vehicle park with ease and comfort for you: park and then unpark automatically at the push of a button, effortlessly manoeuvring into tight spots or pulling out of tricky parking situations with ease. Welcome to a new seamless and stress-free Kia Parking experience.
Receive the latest map and infotainment software seamlessly via over-the-air (OTA) without the need to visit a dealership or perform the update yourself. The service will be available after the two consecutive free-of-charge OTA updates have been performed. By purchasing map and infotainment software OTA updates, you will receive a total of two consecutive OTA updates (within one year) for your vehicle.
Stay in tune with the journey and your favourite music – free of charge for the first 3 years – and enjoy a harmonious driving experience with endless entertainment at your fingertips.
1. The music streaming service is an extension of your regular Kia Connect services and only needs to be purchased via the Kia Connect Store. The service is free of charge for the first 3 years counting from the warranty start date of your vehicle. A subscription with an available content provider is required. The content providers compatible with this Service may vary depending on your location and the software version of your Head Unit. Please see the information on your Head Unit for compatible providers in your country.
2. The Boost upgrade may be purchased and used only for vehicles sold and registered in Germany. In all other cases, the vehicle requires recertification after the Boost upgrade is purchased. If these prerequisites are met, you can also drive your vehicle in other EU/non-EU countries.
3. Only vehicles equipped with surround view monitor are eligible to receive RSPA 2. GT-line trim has RSPA 2 equipped as a standard feature.